Accu-Steel, Inc. is a Raleigh, NC based design-build firm specializing in commercial contracting and construction. By co-locating the design and engineering services under one roof, we are able to provide our clients with the most cost effective options available to meet their needs.
For over 20 years, a wide variety of clients have selected Accu-Steel as their company of choice to complete simple to challenging construction projects throughout North Carolina and the Southeastern United States. Founded in 1987, Accu-Steel quickly built a reputation for applying innovative methods and performing precise engineering and commercial construction work. This solid foundation, built over time, guides us on our quest for future success. Driven by excellence in execution, Accu-Steel remains committed to developing ground-breaking solutions to complex projects.
Additionally, the close relationship between design, engineering, and construction allows Accu-Steel to provide value focused suggestions at every phase of the project. Our willingness to listen and be responsive to the client’s needs sets us apart in our field. Our highest priority is to cultivate long term relationships and we make every effort to establish a higher standard of integrity by dealing fairly and openly with our clients. To that end, Accu-Steel promises to provide you with experienced project managers that possess the expertise to guide your project through planning, permitting, design, site selection, construction, and turnkey operational start-up. Accu-Steel will work with your team every step of the project to assure your total satisfaction with your Design-Build, Metal Building, Commercial Contracting, Commercial Engineering, Industrial Warehouse & Factory, Church, Multipurpose Building, Family Life Center, Tenant Up-fit and Retrofit, Utilities, Roof Elevation, Demolition, Site Selection and Engineering, 3-D Modeling, or other unique project.
Mission Statement: To hear “Well Done” by Him who made us and those that trust us.Strategy
- Gain knowledge of the perspective of the customer.
- Gain an understanding of the resources available to complete the task.
- Systematically examine opinions available.
- Produce documents and have systems in place that that meet the requirements of our program “Managing with Excellence”.
- Integrity – Doing your best when no one is looking
- Humility – Taking the low place, deflect praise, be fun to be around
- Respect – Respecting other peoples time by honoring commitments
- Knowledge – Pursue growth and learning
- Frugality – Do more with less, create value others can’t
- Creativity – Creative solutions are the only way to be sustainable
*Accu-Steel is not a professional architectural corporation and subcontracts out architectural design.*